"· Lightweight, maneuverable Japanese-style knife for chopping, dicing, and creating razor-thin slices of meat and fish
· Ultra-hard molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel blade; ice tempered and hardened for edge retention and corrosion resistance
· Ultra-hygienic seamless construction; hand-sharpened and individually balanced
· Slip-resistant hollow stainless steel handle
"The G-46 is Global's full sized Santoku knife. Santoku is a Japanese word literally meaning 'three ways' and is used to describe the three cutting tasks that the knife is designed to do; slicing, dicing and mincing. The shape of the knife makes it brilliant for Western style cooking as the blade is flat, deep and powerful, which makes the knife really good for cutting up lots of heavy root vegetables, such as sweet potato, sqaushes and celeriac.
· Global Classic G-46 Santoku Knife
· Cromova18 Stainless Steel
· Rockwell C56-58
· Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge
· Handwash Only
· Made in Japan"
Metro Manila: 2-3 Business Days
Provincial: 5-7 Business Days
Adobomall is the Philippines' first REAL online shopping mall. Enjoy a variety of international and local brands, absolutely no fakes, from official and exclusive distributors. Our categories include Fashion & Apparel, Active Lifestyle, Tech & Gadgets, Bath & Body, and Toys & Novelties. Soon we will have Books, Music, Movies, Groceries, and a whole lot more! Shop now and experience Real Online Shopping.